Tuesday 1 November 2011

Technical difficulties and HALLOWEEN!

Good day to you all! I’m so so sorry to hear my videos wont work. If you have any idea of how I can fix it let me know, it’s really giving me the sh*ts. Hopefully by the end of this blogging adventure, we’ll all be good enough friends that you’ll be able to come on over to my house and we’ll watch them on my laptop. This offer will not be available to any creepers.

ANYWAY, today is November first which means last night (on a monday...bleh) was HALLOWEEN!!! Oooh!!! Now I was a slacker and did not really put together the extravagant costume I should have. Oh well. I still got loads of candy. My lovely friends Emmalea and Ashley took me on a trick or treating extravaganza! We only got around to one house but that house just happened to belong to Christine. Christine is my glamorous, fun, bubbly, and enthusiastic piano teacher. She gave my friends and I about 10 houses worth of goodies. She forced us to take a plate of food to go too. She’s fantastic. Her husband also used to be a pro soccer player so after all my piano lessons I’ll go have a kick with him and their kids Daisy and Miko. It’s a fun time. She even gave me a pumpkin AND carving kit. What a woman.

After my trick or treating adventures were over I headed over to the wonderful Adam’s house to carve my first pumpkin. It’s a lot messier than I thought. First you have to cut the top of so it has a lid, then you have a scoop out all the innards. It was slimy and yucky, aka, bundles of fun. We went with the classic look, you know, triangle eyes, crooked teeth etc. But it needed at least one distinguishing FREAKTURE bahaha get it? Like FEATURE but FREAKTURE because it’s Halloween!! Am I right fellas?!! Nope...right. Well anyway, we gave it a Harry Potter scar for poops and giggles as Adam would say. Then the final touch was to put the candle inside and watch it glow. It was the most bootiful pumpkin the country had ever seen. I was very proud.

All in all Halloween was a great success. Thats pretty much all I have for this update. One Act has it’s first performance next friday so next week will probably be the next time I update. Catchall then I spose.

Shalom!



2 comments:

  1. All I did for Halloween was eat a lot of candy and almost throw up in my bed. I've never eaten THAT much candy before. I thought I was the most tolerant of sugar ever. Apparently no. I was the TARDIS though so that was fun. I almost carved a pumpkin but turns out I am lazy.

    Also try uploading your videos to YouTube instead. You'll need to get an account but YT is heaps easy to use. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Sweet Halloween man, even though we don’t actually celebrate it. I do have a youtube account...I’ll try that! Thanks Greto.

    ReplyDelete