Sunday 13 November 2011

Jacqueer and Lester Cornflake



This blog update is simply to tell you all about my wonderful host sister LEXIE! Otherwise known as Lester, Lekerson, Lester Cornflake, Sisser, Lettuce, or just Lekker. Last week we went up to lincoln and had a jolly old time at the Settle Inn. After shopping we spent most of our time in the Hotel pool doing all the usual things; hanstand competitions, synchronised swimming, and doing bombs of the edge of the pool. Funnest of times. The best bit was when she was doing the butterfly stroke and she cracked me in the jaw has her powerful fists came down to once again propel her that little bit further. My fault really. I was in the way. 

Lexie is a nutter really. Tonight she tried to get me to eat a combination of white rice, cool whip, sugar, and cinnamon. She’s always eating strange new concoctions that even people around here haven’t heard of. And she’ll try ANYTHING...except Vegemite...she smelled it and ran for the hills. She says, and I quote “That shit smells like a cats ass!”. When we were having supper in Lincoln she decided that she was going to order the fried pickle. Sounds revolting right? Well it pains me to say that they were rather delicious. I felt so gross after eating them though. She really is a powerhouse when it comes to food. The girl can eat more in one sitting than my burley father can all day. It’s pretty amazing to witness. And she still has a gorgeous bod! Legs that go on forever, seriously. HOW DOES SHE DO IT? I don’t know but I hate her a little bit for it.

Nutritious AND delicious


Now the her volleyball season is over we’re both kickin arse in basketball! And when I say we’re both kickin arse, I mean just her...I suck. Royally. OH WELL. At least I’m having fun, right? I’ve been to 2 practices. First practice I ran myself ragged and I suddenly became very aware of my appalling fitness level. Lex killed it like it was nothing though. Blasted Americans, can eat and eat and still run a marathon like it’s nobody’s business. Hardly fair. 

Lester really is a sweety poo. In fact the other day I was out somewhere I can’t recall but I knew Adam was coming over and my room was a disgrace. I messaged Lexie and asked her if she would mind throwing whatever was on the floor in my washing basket. I came home and was FREAKING OUT about the state of my room, because there was a lot more wrong with it than just the amount of clothes on the floor. I anxiously open my door and there it is...a perfectly clean room. Clothes put away, bed made, EVERYTHING. “Lisa did you clean my room?” “No...” “LEXIE YOU DID THIS!?!??!”  I flipped out. She is #1. I owe her big now. 






Anyhoodle, thats pretty much it for now. I didn’t really have much to say so I just thought a little insight into a piece of my family might fill you guys up. So that’ll be all. 

Love and miss you all terribly, well the people I know that is. Not you strangers. I’m sure you’re all nice people though. 

BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment