Friday 21 October 2011

The final march



Extraordinary girl/American idiot

Holiday




Hey friends! So last night was our football teams playoff game which means that the BRILLIANT Broken Bow High marching band got to field march at half time. Dance team also performed before the game. The reason this post is called the final march is because we got absolutely creamed in the playoff game which means no playoffs for us because we’re a bit dodgy. Plus all our starting players have broken legs or concussion or something, I dunno. I’m going to show you crazy kids the film that was taken of our final march. The quality is a bit crap so its hard to make out whats actually going on but the sound is the important thing! Last night we played 3 Greenday songs. American Idiot, Holiday and Wake me up when september ends. I don’t have all of september ends but you’ll get  the gist. I’m the one with the massive bass drum hanging of my chest.




Today I’m off the Kansas to do something...I don’t really know what, but I’ll be there!! This week has not been extremely eventful. It’s getting COLD. Frosty frosty frosty! We’re already scraping ice off the car. Yesterday morning I had NEVER been so cold. I thought my lungs were going to turn into icicles inside my chest, shatter, and kill me. AND APPARENTLY IT GETS FAR FAR WORSE. Hasn’t even started snowing yet! Good grief. 





No comments:

Post a Comment