Monday 12 September 2011

A tad boring.

Sorry everyone! I haven’t got around to writing a post lately simply because I’ve been doing bugger all. Well apart from everything you already know like school etc. This week has been a bumpy one...exchange is hard yo! Getting through it though and I do see a pot of gold at the end of this crap grey rainbow.

That was a good first paragraph. Hope you all enjoyed it. Anyway moving on...one of the things on my list of things to do here was get a black friend. Sadly the black population in Broken Bow is small so it’s been a tough road. After weeks of searching I eventually just decided that my friend Lexie’s mum Lisa would be my black friend because her skin is super super super sun tanned. It was the best I could do. BUT DON’T STRESS EVERYONE! I went with Lexie to watch her play volleyball with the freshman team in St Paul and on her team was....drum roll........JASMIN! A half black girl! Success for me. I’ve concluded that I will have a full black friend by the end of the year with this luck! First I get a kinda black but not really friend, then a half black friend, so it’s only a matter of time! I don’t know what my black obsession is about. I just wish I was black is all. Maybe one day.

Isn’t it pathetic that that pretty much all I have to say? I think so. Hmm well let me think what I did this week...I got 99% on my Spanish test. I’m pretty great. I got 70% on my Algebra test. Not so great. Who cares anyway. Algebra is for suckers. What else did I do...I brought tim tams to study hall! The whole class thought they were pretty great so that was good. I’m mainly just writing this for my Daddy because he like my blog.

I gotta learn about what kind of trucks people drive in Australia...and what crops we grow....I wasn’t expecting to be asked about that as much as I have been....

I’m done now. I hope you all enjoyed this terrible update. LOVE YOU DADDIO!

Ta ta


This photo has nothing to do with anything. It’s just me driving. Because I can do that now :-D

1 comment:

  1. FYI...I have a black cousin! Seriously! She was adopted and is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete