Sunday 25 September 2011

Bitta this bitta that

Good day everyone! Just thought I’d put you all out of your misery and let you know I GOT A PART IN ONE ACT! I play Debbie. It’s a short play about the dangers of drunk driving. It’s not too bad actually. The school is also putting on a bit of a variety show and hopefully I’ll get to perform a little song in that. I’m thinking of doing ‘someone like you’ by adele. We’ll see how that goes.

FUN FACT: American seasons start mid month! What the deuce?

Ugh! So I was in subway and the time came where I had to tell the employee what I wanted in my sandwich. I say ‘Lettuce...’ she puts in the lettuce. I say ‘tomato...’ I get a blank stare. ‘Tomato...’ still nothing ‘TOMATO!’ “I’m sorry what did you say?” I had to turn to Lexie and say ‘tell her what I want!” then Lexie says “Tom ay to!” and FINALLY the silly woman puts the tomato in my sandwich. I mean honestly, I speak perfect english. Sheesh.

Homecoming is coming up! We have a week during homecoming called ‘spirit week’. Everyday of spirit week has a different theme and you dress up accordingly. One of the themes is superheroes. All my friends and I are coming as batman characters. We had planned to do this for halloween and now we’re just going to do it for both :D Adam is Batman, Austin R is Robin, Austin Z is Harvey Dent ,CJ is Alfred and I’m Catwoman. Should be a lot o fun. I still don’t really get what homecoming is. It’s like the most important football game of the season or something so everyone celebrates that or something. There  is a homecoming dance too and yep. I’m also singing the star spangled banner at the homecoming game with 2 seniors. I better not mess up the words...

Oh my goodness! I found out that around christmas time here they do the candy cane thing like in mean girls. I’m going to send 4 to Glenn Coco.

Thats pretty much it for now. I’ll be sure to tell ya’ll about Lincoln which is where I’m going this weekend. Fun fun fun.

Toodles.

Adam and I having goofy fun times.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jacqui,i miss you. Skype so i can meet your boyfriend sometime soon! Silly girl, don't fall in love with america too much, we want you back here as soon as the time comes!

    Ben Stark says hey, i'm just wondering if two and half men is popular over there "i just miss her so much" (sarcasm)

    And my dorky brother Sam says hey too, "so many sleepless nights since she's been gone, it breaks my heart in twain" (also sarcasm, no need to worry!)

    Missing you lots and lots lily pad, can't wait for you to come home! love Georgia.

    P.S. OH GOD DAMN SHIT! Lets see how the Americans like that one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. I MISS YOU PODGY! And of course I miss Ben and Sam. But not really. I actually forgot they existed until just now. Hey fellas. You HAVE to meet Adam! You’ll love him to bits. Can we arrange a time to skype soon? How about not this weekend coming but the next? I’ll make sure Adam is there.

    ReplyDelete