Saturday 28 April 2012

Look at that sandwich, deeee lish.

Yes yes I know, it’s been forever since I posted. But the truth is, around this time of the exchange, things have kinda...settled down...I’m bored I guess. School is school, friends are friends, everything has become quite routine. INCLUDING the crap food that never stops being crap. Which is why I decided to bring my camera into school and take some snaps of all my delicious meals. I’ve been waiting for 8 months for Jamie Oliver to intervene.

Bob clearly stoked about his meal

Gourmet poo stuffed burrito

Lettuce and unidentified slop

My attempt at being healthy

Another attempt at being healthy

The worst thing I have ever ingested 


The best bit is the anxiety you get before you line up for lunch. Will you or wont you have a big long grey hair cooked into the lasagne!? You just never know!!


And now a word from our sponsors:



Thanks for that Lexie. I will be aggressive. B-E aggressive.


Ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment