Wednesday 8 February 2012

Who you callin 15? Not me. Thats for sure.

I’m back everyone! And armed with a few more stories than I had before. So today was my BIRTHDAY. My American birthday! I’M 16! I’M ALL BIG AND WHATNOT. Boy did I have a good day. Not really much to tell. I ate junk food all through out the day then nearly threw up in basketball practice. Got lovely prezzies from my Lexie and Lisa and had a gay ol’ time. I’m going to celebrate properly on Saturday with my kick arse JUST DANCE 3 PARTY. Gonna be off the hook. VIP only though so most of you lamos probably wont be on the list...hehehe. I tell jokes. I also received many birthday emails and messages which made me leak tear juices all over everything within 10 metres of me. How embarrassing. I just had to let it out! I had to cry until my eyeballs lacked so much moisture they went crusty and shattered inside my skull.

In other news, THE SNOW CAME BACK. And this time I was so going sledding. No way I’m missing out on that action. A bunch of friends and I headed up to my friend Cody’s house in the country and got PUMPED. Of course I didn’t really know what I was in for...I had no clue of what kind of thing to wear or how exactly to go about hurling myself down a hill so I was more than a tad underdressed and a wittle bit clumsy. I rocked up in my Tony Bianco boots, skinny jeans and a little hoodie on thinking I’m going to be the most stylish sledder around. Oh how I was wrong. I nearly fell and broke my spine 11 times just trying to walk over to the hill in the boots I was wearing and as it turns out...snow is cold. Good thing Lisa made me pack a big coat and snow boots! I was planning on leaving them in the car because I’m too cool for comfort, but that plan didn’t last long. So my original plan was the be the most stylish sledder but the tables turned and I ended up being king dork. Now my cute ensemble was a big yellow coat, thin little jeans and snow boots 3 sizes too big. So big in fact, snow was cascading into them with every step. Lovely. Despite my dorky outfit, I tackled that sledding hill like a pro! Sure my legs were number than a numb thing, but that didn’t stop me from going again and again and AGAIN.




After we became too cold to function we headed inside for a nice hot cuppa hot cocoa. Delish. Perfect way to end the day. Here is a picture of Adam being suave and sophisticated whilst drinking his hot cider



Soon I wont have any snow to play with though. It doesn’t snow in Honolulu. WHAT? DID SOMEONE SAY HONOLULU? AS IN, HONOLULU, HAWAII????? Thats right! You read it!!! In just one week I will be just setting across the ocean to beautiful Hawaii and none of you are invite haa hee hee haa haa! Jealousy is an ugly colour. You all look hideous.

Thats is for now. Because I’m super lazy the next post you get will probably be from HAWAII. I’m going to be the palest person in aaaaaaall the land. Goody.

Good day humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment